1. Precise Bent Eyeliner brush: Delivers a precise firm, even stroke to line the eyes
2. Angled Detailer: Ideal for applying highlight shades under eyebrows & the inner corners.
3. Flat Definer Brush: Draw a finely accurate straight line.
4. Large Shader Brush: For applying powder shadow
5. Blending Eyeshadow Brush: Helps you to apply eyeshadow, whether it’s in the form
of cream or powder, smoothly and with precision onto your eyelid.
6. Eye Crease Brush: Excellent for blending color into the crease of your eye.
7. Tapered Crease: Good for applying and blending shadows for a cut-crease (or other
concentrated) look. However, the shorter bristles make this brush ideal for blending out
eyeliner or eyeshadow on the lash-line